Approved Screeding Contractors:
- Speed of application 1000m sq.+/a day.
- Pump placement 100m vertical 150m along the floor, no risk of barrow damage to door frames, or underfloor heating pipes etc.
- Virtually no drying shrinkage therefore differential shrinkage leading to lifting and curling is absent.
- Significant reductions in thickness in most cases 35mm of flow screed will replace 75mm of conventional material.
- Elimination of voids resulting in uniform heat transfer and maximised thermal efficiency of the under floor heating system.
- Reduced drying time with underfloor heating.
- underfloorheting screed is 80% better heat transfer than traditional sand and cement screed
Welcome to Flow Screed Services Surrey
Welcome to Flow Screed Services Surrey Ltd, specialists in liquid screed installation services for domestic and commercial customers throughout London and the South East of England.
A mixture of Gyvlon Binder, selected aggregates and clean water, our ‘pumpable’ liquid screed is suitable for all types of flooring applications, including both warm water and electric under floor heating systems. Ideal for sub-floor levelling in both commercial and domestic buildings, our liquid floor screed provides a smooth, flat surface for the application of all types of floor coverings.
Why Choose Our Liquid Screed Services?
With many advantages over traditional floor screeding practices, our liquid screeds are proving increasingly popular in both the commercial and residential sectors. Utilising an efficient delivery system, our liquid floor screed can cover over 1000 square meters each day, whilst avoiding substantial labour costs and added implications, such as barrow damage to door frames and under floor heating pipes.
Get in touch today for a FREE quotation
M 07938 412781
Large executive house