Underfloor Heating Screed
Underfloor heating offers many advantages which are: uniform room temperature, comfort, safety and space saving. Also, underfloor heating is well adapted to all forms of energy production: particularly renewable, low temperature systems, such as air and ground source heat pumps.
Drying time for a screed is approximately 1mm per day, up to 40mm. Beyond 40mm, 0.5mm per day. Underfloor heating, may also be used to reduce the screed drying time you can put the underfloor heating on after 7 day to help speed up the drying time to 2mm per day up to 40mm. After 48 hours, the building must be properly ventilated.
Our flowing screeds – Gyvlon Screed THERMIO+ or CLASSIC when combined with low temperature underfloor heating achieves maximum comfort and energy savings. Our screeds offer many advantages over a traditional cement based screed:
- increased conductivity
- faster room heating and cooling
- homogenous heat delivery
- better heating efficiency
Gyvlon Screed THERMIO+ has been specially designed to deliver a higher guarantee of thermal performance. THERMIO+ allows you to get to improve your floor heating by:
- performance : up to 30% increase in thermal emission coefficient for maximized performance of underfloor heating
- comfort : up to 80% thermal diffusivity for a more responsive rise in temperature
- savings : up to 8% savings on the heating bill
Need more information?
We can call you and help with your problem, just leave us your phone number.