Underfloor Heating Screed
Why use Underfloor Heating Screed?
Underfloor heating screed offers many advantages which are: uniform room temperature, comfort, safety and space saving. Also, underfloor heating is well adapted to all forms of energy production: particularly renewable, low temperature systems, such as air and ground source heat pumps.
Drying timesDrying time for a screed is approximately 1mm per day, up to 40mm. Beyond 40mm, 0.5mm per day. Underfloor heating, may also be used to reduce the screed drying time you can put the underfloor heating on after 7 day to help speed up the drying time to 2mm per day up to 40mm. After 48 hours, the building must be properly ventilated. Our flowing screeds – Gyvlon Screed THERMIO+ or CLASSIC when combined with low temperature underfloor heating achieves maximum comfort and energy savings. Our screeds offer many advantages over a traditional cement based screed:
- increased conductivity
- faster room heating and cooling
- homogeneous heat delivery
- better heating efficiency
- performance: up to 30% increase in thermal emission coefficient for maximized performance of underfloor heating
- comfort: up to 80% thermal diffusivity for a more responsive rise in temperature
- savings: up to 8% savings on the heating bill
We are a dedicated, reliable and professional team
Our company has been providing screed and related services for a number of years. Our expertise means you don’t have to worry the project will be completed on time and to budget.