What is Self-Levelling Concrete?If you’re looking for self-levelling concrete then Flow Screed can help. We have select the very best products for your applications: after extensive research with Loughborough University, Agilia Horizontal was proven to improve construction processes. The research focused on determining and clarifying the exact benefits that Agilia Horizontal can bring to the construction process. The research made it clear that Agilia Horizontal is not just a material for construction but it is in fact a method of construction. By adhering to the Agilia Horizontal method significant savings were shown to be achievable.
What are its applications?
- Residential dwelling oversite/slabs
- Structural toppings
- Domestic floors
- Commercial slabs such as composite deck construction (rib metal decking)
- Low traffic industrial floor slabs
- Mezzanine and office areas within industrial units
What are its characteristics?
- Agilia Horizontal enables the rapid and effortless fabrication of slabs and floors
- Lafarge Tarmac RHEOLOGIK technology means that surface finish is of a high quality
- This can eliminate power floating on site
- Floor finish tolerance to BS 8204 – 1 SR2
- Maintenance of fluidity – two hours
- Minimum thickness – 75mm
- Compressive strength at 28 days – 35N/mm2
- If a greater early age or 28 day strength is required Lafarge Tarmac will work to customer specification
We are a dedicated, reliable and professional team
Our company has been providing screed and related services for a number of years. Our expertise means you don’t have to worry the project will be completed on time and to budget.